KUGcard for Students
The KUGcard for students replaces the previous student identity card that was in paper format. In addition, it replaces the former library card and now serves as the basis for identification at all university libraries in Styria. Furthermore, it replaces the previous copy card and is thus the proper card for multifunctional devices (printers, copy machines, fax machines) at KUG.
All degree program students and non-degree program students as well as concurrently enrolled students at KUG receive a KUGcard for free.The KUGcard will be handed out at the Registrar’s Office at KUG (or at Oberschützen) at the time of initial registration.
Before you have the card issued to you, please check your personal data on KUGonline since some of this information will be used on the KUGcard. Then upload the file: Wunschfoto auf KUGonline. Checking is important because making changes later to your data or photo will cost you a fee.
If you do not already have a photo available for your KUGcard, you can have one made at the photo station at the time of your initial registration. This photo can be directly uploaded on the KUGcard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the KUGcard:
- What is the KUGcard for?
- Who can get a KUGcard?
- How and where do I get my KUGcard?
- How do I put my picture on the KUGcard?
- What does the KUGcard cost?
- How can the card’s validity endorsement be printed?
- What should I do if I want to change the data (name, title) on my KUGcard?
- What should I do if I lose my KUGcard or if it has been stolen?
- What should I do if the KUGcard is defective?
- How can I add credit to my KUGcard for making private copies and printouts
- How can I use my KUGcard as a library card?