What should I do if I want to change the data (name, title) on my KUGcard?

Please communicate your request for changes by writing a letter to the Human Resources Department (Personalservice) and include a copy of the necessary documents (for example, marriage certificate, certificates awarding academic degrees, etc.), that is, if these documents are not already in your personal file.
The fee charged for processing a replacement card is € 15.