What should I do if the KUGcard is defective?

A defective card must first be submitted to the computer services office (Zentraler Informatikdienst) for inspection. A replacement card will only be issued after confirmation from the ZID has been presented to the Registrar’s Office. If a card is defective, no processing fee will be charged.