What should I do if I lose my KUGcard or if it has been stolen?

If the KUGcard has been lost, please report this loss to one of the service facilities in Graz. If the card has been stolen, please report this theft to the police

Requirements for the issuance of a replacement card by the Registrar’s Office:

  • Confirmation that the loss or theft has been reported
  • Presentation of official identification (with photo)
  • Payment of the processing fee of € 15 at the Facility "Financial Accounting, Fixed-asset Accounting, and Third-party Accounting", Lichtenfelsgasse 21/II; 8010 Graz