Overview of the most important measures
++ Report (suspected) COVID-19 cases to email@example.com ++
The following rules apply at the KUG during the summer:
- Access to the KUG only with registration at the entrance!
- In principle, teaching in presence is possible without restrictions again. The only limit is the maximum room occupancy. (Please note the green column in the room information sheets!)
- Teaching in presence can take place if teachers and students can present a valid certificate (3-G-Rule!).
- Practicing on site allowed for all (3-G proof is not obligatory here)
- Events with 1 metre distance in the audience; buffets and catering possible again
- Home office for the general university staff (until 12.09.2021 at the latest)
- Face mask mandatory (FFP2 masks are compulsory until 21 July, from 22 July a simple mouth-nose protection is sufficient) – everywhere you are not alone!
- Keep your distance! (at least 1,5 – 2,5 metres)
- Washing and disinfecting your hands, coughing etiquette!
- Please air regularly!