Austrian Foreign Law Regulations

Please review the information at
to determine what documentation you will need in order to study at an Austrian university.
The English version of the “OeAD Guide to entry and residence requirements for foreign students” is located here:

Depending on your nationality, in some cases you may enter Austria without a visa. In other cases, you must apply for a residence permit in your home country in order to study in Austria at the Kunstuniversität Graz (KUG).

Please take care of this matter as soon as possible since you should expect a processing time of 8-12 weeks.