1) Recognition of Exams

The recognition of exams taken at domestic or foreign post-secondary educational institutions (college, university) is possible. For that end it is absolutely necessary to present a certified translation of the respective certificates in German and any required apostille/full diplomatic certification.

Diplomatic legalizations of foreign official documents

Declaration of completeness of documents (to be attached to the application)

Procedure for recognitions of courses (in KUGonline)

Procedure for recognitions of courses for fields of study Electrical Engineering-Audio Engineering (in KUGonline)

Recognition of courses (music high school)

Recognition regulation at KUG

2) Equivalences

Rules for transfer from old to new degree program

> Dirigieren, Komposition und Musiktheorie:

> Instrumentalstudien:

> Instrumental(Gesangs-)pädagogik:

> Lehramt

> Gesang:


> Jazz:

• Retention Lists for Old Degree Program

> Instrumentalstudien: 


> Instrumental(Gesangs-)pädagogik: