In the course of the required online application we need the following documents in time to the respective application deadline, in order to be able to forward your documents to our Dean of Studies for checking the equivalency of your preliminary studies:
- Your Bachelor´s Diploma Certificate telling your academic degree (on your University´s letter paper and with your University´s stamps/seals and signatures)
- Official German (English is also OK) translation* of the Bachelor´s Diploma Certificate
- Your Bachelor´s final examination Certificate (on your University´s letter paper and with your University´s stamps/seals and signatures)
- Official German (English is also OK) translation* of the Bachelor´s final examination Certificate
- Your Transcript of Records (Diploma Supplement / Academic Record / complete list of all subjects that you have passed, the credits/semester hours and grades on your University´s letter paper and with your University´s stamps/seals and signatures)
- Official German (English is also OK) translation* of your Transcript of Records / Diploma Supplement / Academic Records / list of subjects
- Please also pay attention to any required diplomatic legalization* of your documents!
* In the infobox you can find further information regarding the official translation and diplomatic legalization of foreign documents and here you can find an information sheet from the Welcome Center.
Please note, that your major artistic subject has to be mentioned in your documents. Otherwise please submit a confirmation about your major artistic subject issued by your University (on your University´s letter paper and with your University´s stamps/seals and signatures) in addition.
Only after the Dean of Studies has confirmed the equivalency of your preliminary studies you will be notified for the audition.
You can choose the hereafter fields for the Master´s Programme Instrumental Studies. By clicking on the respective field/instrument you will get further information about the respective Degree Programme.
NOTE: The programme set for the Bachelor´s final exam in each respective instrument mentioned in the curriculum can serve as a guide concerning the level of difficulty of works, you have to prepare for the audition (please note exceptions like PPCM!).
Chamber Music for Guitar
Chamber Music for Strings and Piano
Piano Vocal Accompaniment
Performance Practice in Contemporary Music
In case you need an accompanist, you have to bring the appropriate music score with you to the audition!
Please mind: After passing the audition you are not automatically admitted to the Degree Programme – the enrolment has to be done personally at the Registrar´s Office (depending on your study place: Palais Meran, Leonhardstraße 15, ground floor, 8010 Graz or directly at the institute Oberschützen: Hauptplatz 8, 7432 Oberschützen) in time! See also "First steps to becoming a student"!
Any questions or comments? This page is edited by the Welcome Center of the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz.